PHP COUPON LICENSE
by purchasing our Coupon Script you agree to the following.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PURCHASING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS LICENSE, WHICH CONTAINS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ACQUIRING A LICENSE TO USE PHP COUPON SCRIPT SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOTACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE, YOU WILL BE ACQUIRING A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE, AND YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement Thinc4orce Marketing Group hereby grants CUSTOMER a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the SOFTWARE until license is terminated. CUSTOMER may install on (1) Webserver one (1) copy on a website you personally own and operate. At the time of purchase we ask you to give us the name of your domain that the software will be installed on. If you acquire other domains and you wish to install the software on it you will need to purchase additional license for other domains.
- LICENCE and RENEWAL:
- Upon initial purchase of the script you get:
- 1 Coupon Script
- 1 Year License
- 1 Year Support/Maintenace
- 1 Year of any fixes or Upgrades at no additional cost
- After 1 year there will be a Yearly License Fee and that includes Support/Maintenance and any upgrades or fixes during the year.
- The Yearly Renewal License will be a small fee of $39.95
- Renewal fees are due 2 weeks before script expires. If your script expires for example anytime in July then we will need payment 2 weeks before July. If your script due date is anytime within a certain month It is payable 2 weeks before the 1st of the month your script expires. We will provide a renewal payment that can be made thru paypal located at http://www.couponscript.com/renewal.html
- If we have provided a major upgrade and your license is up for renewal within 2 weeks you will be required to pay the license renewal fee before you receive the upgrade.
- You the customer may make an additional copy of the SOFTWARE only for back-up or archival purposes. No other right to reproduce the SOFTWARE is granted. CUSTOMER covenants and agrees that the SOFTWARE will only be used in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
- RESTRICTIONS: CUSTOMER agrees that its use of the SOFTWARE shall be restricted to installation copy per domain name. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, CUSTOMER shall have no right to copy, change, alter, amend, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, reverse translate, disassemble, publish, disclose, display or make available, or in any other manner decode the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part, or otherwise use the SOFTWARE in any manner whatsoever, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure CUSTOMER's employees, consultants and agents comply
- PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATION CUSTOMER may customize the script for themselves only. However any custumizations cannot be resold or any derritive works made from it or given away in any shape or Form. If you hire a programmer or any 3rd party to customize the script for you. They must be informed that Thinc4orce Marketing Group owns all rights to the script and they cannot use the script or any line of Code whatsoever for themselves or shall have no right to copy, change, alter, amend, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, reverse translate, disassemble, publish, disclose, display or make available, or in any other manner decode the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part, or otherwise use the SOFTWARE in any manner whatsoever for there needs or profit. The programmer cannot keep a copy to use for themselves.
- WEBMASTERS: Webmasters may purchase for there customers. Each customer must have there own license and Either the Webmaster or the Webmasters Customer will need to purchase the script for each and every individual or company. If the Script is going to be modified. The Customer needs to be aware that the script is not the Webmasters but is a copywritten script and therefore a webmasters customer cannot assume the script as there own. The Webmaster or the Webmaster's Customer can not in any way shape or form. The Webmaster or the Webmasters Customer shall have no right to copy, change, alter, amend, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, reverse translate, disassemble, publish, disclose, display or make available, or in any other manner decode the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part, or otherwise use the SOFTWARE in any manner whatsoever other than for the modification for the customer only.
- DOES THIN4ORCE MARKETING DO MODIFICATIONS? Sorry we do not do any modfications of the script. We only come out with upgrades or fixes. We have many people email us and call us asking for modifications. We want to make clear that we do not do modifications in any way. We get bombarded with emails and phone calls asking if we will do a modification and change this or take out that. We spend our time supporting our script as is and what the majority of our customers have asked for and requested. To modifiy the script for everyone would not be productive for our business and support for others. It taks a lot of time to change and add features with a script of this enormity. A Professional programmer is normally needed. When we come out with upgrades we ususally spend about 3 or 6 months on it with all the changes and testing of the script to make sure it is working correctly and compliant with standards. We also get people wanting to use our programmer. We do not release nor recommend our programmer to others. The script is owned by Thinc4orce Marketing Group and most companies would not reveal there coder/programmer to others.
- with this section. CUSTOMER shall not distribute, lease, rent, grant in a security interest in, assign or otherwise transfer the script or any part therof.
- SOFTWARE: CUSTOMER shall not modify or create any derivatives of the SOFTWARE or merge all or any part of the SOFTWARE with another program. CUSTOMER shall have no right to sub-license the SOFTWARE or any copies thereof. In addition, the license granted herein shall not constitute a sale, lease, rental or any other transfer of the SOFTWARE or any copies or part thereof.
- TITLE: Any and all rights to the SOFTWARE and its contents, including title, ownership rights and intellectual property, rights shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Thinc4orce Marketing Group INC. and/or its suppliers, and CUSTOMER acquires only the limited rights granted in this Agreement.
- SUPPORT PLAN: Thinc4orce Marketing Group shall provide support to CUSTOMERs who purchase a support plan for the period specified at the time the Software was licensed from Thinc4orce Marketing Group.
- UPGRADES: CUSTOMER shall receive applicable single point improvements, updates or modifications made by Thinc4orce Marketing Group to which may enhance or add to the Original Software. If you wish to Upgrade you will be charged a small upgrade fee when and if the Software becomes availabe in new Versions.
- SOFTWARE DELIVERY: CUSTOMER shall acquire the scipt thru a ditial delivery system. Upon successful Payment there will be a link on the paypal site that you will need to click on. This will take you to our download center. You will need to Signup as a new user. For security, authorization, and verification, you will need to use the paypal email address as your username in the download center. After you finish the new user creation your download will be automaticlly added to your download center.
- GRAPHICS: CUSTOMER shall receive all PSD Files (Photo Shop) and you may alter and make changes to the templates and Graphics to match your site or to change the look entirely. However you may not offer, sell, rent, lease, reproduce or make available in any form, distribution, or electronically the origianl graphics or modifications to the graphics other than for your own site and for yourself/company.
- TELEPHONE SUPPORT: Where requested by CUSTOMER and after the payment of the applicable fee, Thinc4orce Marketing Group shall provide telephone and email support confined to the use or installation thereof in accordance with the terms of the SOFTWARE support plan then available and discounts on upgrade license fees for the Upgrades during the yearly support. CUSTOMER shall also be provided with unlimited access to a web site containing training information and such other information as Thinc4orce Marketing Group deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- REFUNDS: Once CUSTOMER has downloaded the SOFTWARE, CUSTOMER is deemed to have "opened" the SOFTWARE and will not be entitled to any refund or other right of return. The code is Not encrypted and full sourcecode exposed. CUSTOMER acknowledges that, due to the public nature of the Internet and the lack of control Thinc4orce Marketing Group has over the CUSTOMER's web site, CUSTOMER has the responsibility to secure its web site from breach of security, loss of privacy, or other damage to its web site and systems to which the CUSTOMER's web site offers access, howsoever caused.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: CUSTOMER HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 6, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND IN RESPECT OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY WORK OR SERVICES PERFORMED BY Thinc4orce Marketing Group OR ITS EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR AGENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED, AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE BORNE BY CUSTOMER, PROVIDED THAT THIS DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION IS LIMITED SO AS NOT TO APPLY IN ANY JURISDICTION IN RELATION TO A WARRNTY WHICH IS LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, Thinc4orce Marketing Group SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, INCREASED COSTS OF OPERATION OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, LITIGATION COSTS AND THE LIKE) WHETHER BASED UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUPPLY, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Thinc4orce Marketing Group HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR THEY ARE FORESEEABLE, PROVIDED THAT, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
- DAMAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED OR CURTAILED, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY OF THE Thinc4orce Marketing Group SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- MISUSE: Any warranties given hereunder will not apply in the event that (i) the SOFTWARE is not used in accordance with Thinc4orce Marketing Group's instructions, (ii) the SOFTWARE has been altered, modified or converted by CUSTOMER without the prior written approval of Thinc4orce Marketing Group, (iii) the failure to perform relates to the malfunction of CUSTOMER's equipment on or with which the SOFTWARE operates or (iv) part or all of the SOFTWARE becomes inoperative as a result of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Thinc4orce Marketing Group.